Terms and Conditions for Ryderwear “Fitness Hunt” competition
Conditions of Entry:
The entry to the “Ryderwear Fitness Hunt” trade promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to everyone over the age of 18 years inclusive.
The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
1. All directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter; and The immediate family members of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters.)
Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
The Promoter recognises that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
How to enter:
The Promotion is a game of skill. To enter the Promotion, all eligible persons must:
1. Follow Ryderwear on Instagram @ryderwear
2. Look out for our “exercise of the day” posts each day on Instagram @ryderwear
3. Take a photo or video of yourself performing each exercise and upload it to your personal Instagram account during the promotional period, tagging @ryderwear and #ryderwear #fitnesshunt
4. Post yourself performing all ten (10) “exercise of the day” to be eligible for winning the #fitnesshunt competition.
Each eligible person may enter the competition once (1) per Instagram account.
Details of prize:
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Ryderwear prize pack, including a full Ryderwear outfit up to the value of $800AUD.
Conditions of prize:
All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
Duration of promotion:
The Promotion will commence at 8.30am ACST on Monday the 17th of April 2017. The Promotion will close at 11:59pm ACST on Thursday the 27th of April 2017.
Date, Time and Place of Draw:
The winning entry will be selected by Ryderwear at 5.00pm on Monday the 1st of May 2017.
The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be announced on the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages of Ryderwear. One (1) winner will be rewarded (1) prize.
Notification of winner:
Winner will be notified by Instagram.
The winners consent the results of the Promotion being published on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter where their name, state and photo they used to enter the competition will be published.
These Terms & Conditions will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Australia in the state of South Australia.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
1. Inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or entered other than as directed in the entry instructions; any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software unauthorised human intervention in any part of this Promotion electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion; any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner and, where applicable, to any family or others persons accompanying a winner; any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the computer of the participant or any other person related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
The Promoter and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from negligence) in connection with this Promotion or acceptance or use of the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable bylaw).
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.)
If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
Unclaimed Prize Draw:
If a Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the draw, the relevant winners’ entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed Prize draw on Thursday the 4th of May 2017 at 5.00pm ACST. Should an unclaimed Prize draw be necessary, the winners of the unclaimed Prize draw will be notified by Instagram.
By entering the Promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any correspondence regarding the Promotion from the Promoter and other correspondence that informs the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information and photos provided in connection with this competition is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that the entrant is not eligible to win a Prize.
Entries and Submitted Materials
All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Promotion (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that they have the right to transfer this property to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner the Promoter sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials for advertising and publicity purposes. The entrants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation for the entries and the materials submitted. It is a condition of entry to this Promotion that each entrant provides to the Promoter, at the request of the Promoter, an authorisation and licence to use entries and materials of that entrant.
Entrants must be willing to have their name published on the Ryderwear Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages.
The Promoter is Ryderwear (AUST) PTY LTD (ABN: 15 609 225 970) of South Australia, Australia.
The conduct of this Promotion does not require a permit.